Now you can meet your continuing education requirements from your home computer in your spare time!
The process is simple, takes place entirely online, and best of all, is extremely affordable. Exchange magazine is proud to offer you this unique opportunity in partnership with University of Wisconsin-Stout (UWS).
Why wait? Take the first step today. You won't find a more convenient, affordable, or beneficial way to earn CEUs.
- Depending on the title you select, you will receive .5 or 1 CEU for reading each set of themed articles. Each set contains four to eight Exchange Magazine articles.
- You enhance your skills to more effectively work with children, their families, and the personnel at your facility.
- You can refer to these valuable articles time and time again.
The cost is only $39 for .5 CEUs and $79 for 1 CEU. This includes a PDF version of the articles for you to keep and the CEU credit.
- Step One: Select the set of course readings you wish to take and click on "Add to Cart".
- Step Two: When you are finished adding items to your cart, complete the checkout process. Important – You may pay for CEUs for another individual, but the order must be placed under the name of the individual who will be taking the test using their email address. This will create an Exchange account for them where they will be able to access their packet and test link.
- Step Three: Print out the course readings and study them at your leisure.
- Step Four: When you are ready, go to your My Account page on the Exchange website and click on the link under Online CEUs to take the test. You will be brought to the UWS website where the test is hosted. The test must be completed within one year of registration. With a minimum score of 80%, UWS will send you a certificate of completion along with your proof of CEUs.
Note: You can study at your own pace, but you must complete the online test in a single session.