Exchange Course Builder is designed to make it easy for instructors like you to assemble course resource materials for students to use in your classes. Here’s how it works:
- You get free access to the entire Exchange online library of over 2,300 digital resources.
- Search the database by topic, author, or title.
- Read each resource in its entirety, just as your students will view it.
- Compile a list of resources for your class.
- Email the link for your resource list to your students.
- Students follow the link to the Exchange website, purchase, and download the resources.
It’s that easy. With Exchange Course Builder there are no books to buy... no copies to make.. no reprint permissions to secure... and no cost to you.
Ready to get started?
Complete a short form requesting access to Exchange Course Builder. We’ll then contact you with instructions on how to get started.
Want to preview Course Builder?
You can preview Course Builder to see just how easy it is to create a resource list. Note that this preview does not have all the functionality of the actual system, such as the ability to read resources in their entirety or save your selections.
Want to see more?
View a short video which demonstrates the features of Course Builder.
Contact us at (425) 883-9394 or email email@example.com.