ExchangeEveryDay Past Issues
<< Previous Issue
| Browse by Title
| | Next Issue >>
August 14, 2012
Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.
Normally we do not toot our own horn in this space, but we are really excited about our latest innovation for college instructors — the Exchange Course Builder. It is designed to make it easy for instructors to assemble course resource materials for students to use in their classes. It works just like setting up an iTunes playlist:
It’s that easy. With Exchange Course Builder there are no books to buy... no copies to make... no reprint permissions to secure... and no cost to you. Go online to view a short video tour of Exchange Course Builder and to give it a test run.
- You (the instructor) get free access to the entire Exchange Articles on Demand database of over 2,300 digital resources.
- Search the database by topic, author, or title.
- Read each resource in its entirety, just as your students will view it.
- Compile a list of resources for your class.
- Email the custom URL link for your resource list to your students.
- Students use the link to purchase and download the resource list that you created directly from Exchange.
Children deserve to spend their days in well-designed environments that support their needs and stimulate their learning. Adults who spend their days teaching and caring for young children deserve environments that maximize their skills. Caring Spaces, Learning Places is a book of ideas, observations, problems, solutions, examples, resources, photographs, and poetry. Here you will find the best of current thinking about children's environments — 360 pages to challenge you, stimulate you, inspire you.
Delivered five days a week containing news, success stories, solutions, trend reports, and much more.