Calling All Aspiring Writers
Exchange's Writing Project is an exciting initiative (now in its fifth year) designed to recruit new writers for the magazine and to cultivate writers in the field. Coordinated by Donna Rafanello, Associate Editor, frequent contributor to Exchange, and published author, the Writing Project offers one-on-one mentoring and periodic how-to articles on the writing tasks of directors. The Writing Project represents an exciting way to bring new, diverse voices and perspectives to Exchange and to nurture the writing talents of early childhood educators.
- Do you have unique insight into the challenges facing directors of early childhood programs?
- Have you enjoyed successes in your role that have something to teach other directors?
- Have you toyed with the idea of writing for publication but don't know where to start?
- Have you begun organizing an outline for an article but need help pulling it together?
- Do you need assistance with the mechanics of writing?
Consider taking the next step in your professional development by contacting the Writing Project with your ideas and articles-in-progress. In turn, you will receive individualized support from a writing coach who will guide you through the process of organizing, writing, and submitting your articles for consideration by Exchange's editorial staff.
To inquire about the Writing Project, contact Donna Rafanello at email@example.com.