- Depending on the title selected, receive .5 or 1 CEU for reading each set of four to eight Exchange Magazine themed articles.
- Enhance your skills to more effectively work with children, their families, and the personnel at your facility.
- Refer to these valuable articles time and time again.
- Step One: Select the set of course readings and click on "Add to Cart".
- Step Two: Complete the checkout process. Important - You may pay for CEUs for another individual, but the order must be placed under the name of the individual who will be taking the test using their email address. This will create an Exchange account for them where they will be able to access their packet and test link. This will create an Exchange account for them where they will be able to access their packet and test link.
- Step Three: Print out the course readings and study them at your leisure.
- Step Four: To take the test, go to your My Account page on the Exchange website and click on the link under Article-based CEUs. You will be brought to the UWS website where the test is hosted. The test must be completed within one year of registration. With a minimum score of 80%, UWS will send you a certificate of completion along with your proof of CEUs.