This volume of Exchange Essentials includes the following selected Exchange articles, in pdf format, providing tools and perspectives on dealing with difficult people:
- Would You Like to Get Along with Difficult People? Pick a Number
by Karen Talley
- Disarming Cantakerous People
by Luis Hernandez and Connie Jo Smith
- Eliminate Whining in the Workplace: Moving Beyond "Grin and Bear It"
by Holly Elissa Bruno
- The Truth About Bad Attitudes
by Gigi Schweikert
- Who Owns this Problem Anyway?
by Jane Harris
- Coping with the Chronic Complainer
by Roger Neugebauer
- Countering Center Gossip
by Margaret Leitch Copeland and Holly Elissa Bruno
- When Staff Don’t Do What They are Supposed to Do
by Mary Gersten
- Moving Staff Through Difficult Issues
by Margie Carter and Ann Pelo
- Understanding and Managing Negativity
by Linda Riepe
- Your Workplace: An Emotional Battelfield?
by Beth Swain
Note: Downloadable PDFs are only available for download in pdf format. Directions for downloading follow immediately after purchase.