As one of the contributors to the book, Art of Leadership: Leading Early Childhood Organizations, Roger Neugebauer outlines 12 reasons people love working for a director or supervisor:
"1. You believe in people from day one.
2. You build on people’s strengths.
3. You provide people with feedback.
4. You view people’s welfare as a high priority.
5. You build team spirit.
6. You inspire commitment.
7. You set high standards.
8. You remove obstacles to people’s success.
9. You encourage people to take risks.
10. You make working fun.
11. You cultivate professional pride.
12. You help people see results."
Early Childhood Organizations
Leadership matters in early childhood. Leading Early Childhood Organizations provides you with practical advice from top experts on leadership in the early childhood arena. Content focuses on the skills required to lead an organization, supervise staff, and manage the organization.
As a support to you, all titles in the
Art of Leadership series are 20% off this week.
Use code AOL20 when prompted.
Offer valid through September 29, 2017 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
Delivered five days a week containing news, success stories, solutions, trend reports, and much more.Unsubscribe