A lion growls not in a den full of straw, but in a den full of meat.
As reported in Geekwire, Bill Gates spent the holidays catching up on some books and has five titles that he thinks you should check out:
- The Signal and the Noise: Why So Many Predictions Fail — but Some Don’t by Nate Silver
- The Price of Inequality: How Today’s Divided Society Endangers Our Future by Joseph E. Stiglitz
- Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty by Daron Acemoglu
- The Most Powerful Idea in the World: A Story of Steam, Industry, and Invention by William Rosen
- Tap Dancing to Work by Carol J. Loomis
Six Most Popular Exchange books at 20% Off
Listed are the six most popular exchange books now on sale at 20% off for the next 24 hours.
Sale ends 11:59 PST 02/28/2013