May you have the courage to listen to the voice of desire, That disturbs you when you have settled for something safe. May you have the wisdom to enter generously into your own unease, To discover the new direction your longing wants you to take.
In their inspiring and popular book, From Teaching to Thinking, Ann Pelo and Margie Carter offer these phrases that, as they write, “could serve as a playlist we might write the music for, composing a new approach to leadership and professional development:
- Our vision is the fullness of our dreaming with hope;
- Carrying a vision of a community that learns;
- Waking a community into conscious conversations;
- How will we become ourselves?
- How will we express ourselves?
- Structures determine the shape of our days;
- Systems embody and amplify our values and vision;
- Systems mean decisions about how we allocate our resources of time, money and leadership.”
Use coupon code ROW
to save 15% on individual ROW titles,
OR Save 20% on the ROW Collection Package
The Reimagining Our Work (ROW) collection is a series of stories written by early childhood educators that illuminate the pedagogical approach described in the foundational text From Teaching to Thinking.
Use the ROW collection to gain insights and ideas to reinvigorate your own work. Discover how early childhood educators in the field are reimagining their work and thinking alongside children in this innovative collection of stories.
|Use coupon code ROW
Offer valid through June 12, 2020 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
May not be combined with any other offer.
Not applicable on past purchases or bulk discounts.