My mission is to live an inspired, purposeful life that inspires others and leaves the world a better place for my children. I chose to work in early learning system building because I have the opportunity maximize my impact on children and families and the future of our community, country, and globally.
1. To continue to grow personally and professionally. I believe in life-long learning and am inspired by big ideas.
2. To live with balance. I believe I am best when I am fulfilled personally and professionally.
3. To lead. I believe I have a lot to offer the world and I want to inspire and innovate.
4. To live with integrity. I believe that leaders must act ethically and those who are often unable to speak for themselves including young children depend most on ethical leadership and systems with integrity.
5. To always work for social justice. I believe that a world with oppression and inequality keeps latent our greatest potential.
6. To continue to increase my awareness of my own bias and cultural lens. I believe that I will be most effective when I am aware of how my worldview and experiences influence my actions.
7. To be creative and innovative. I believe that taking risks and sharing ideas is the best way to find answers and create systems.
Center on Early Learning Coordinator
Oregon's Quality Rating and Improvement System – Teaching Research Institute at Western Oregon University
Letter of Recommendation 1
Letter of Recommendation 2
Letter of Recommendation 3