Exchange is committed to supporting early childhood professionals worldwide in their efforts to craft early childhood environments where adults and children live - environments that foster friendship, curiosity, self-esteem, joy, and respect; where the talents of all are fully challenged and justly rewarded.
Specification sheet for authors
When submitting articles for review, please include the following items:
- Updated color photograph of author (in order of preference):
digital scan (high resolution), color or black and white print
- Current biographical statement - approximately 350 characters
- Article length - approximately 1800 words
- Article format - E-mail attachment saved as Word document or as part of message to Donna Rafanello at email@example.com.
- Illustrations or photographs for your article (mail only)
- Phone, fax, and cellular numbers
- E-mail address
- Social Security Number (upon acceptance)
- References for inclusion with your article. Accuracy of references is the responsibility of the author.
Accepted Authors: Download the Publishing Agreement