*Please note: If you previously purchased the Exchange Essentials title Children with Challenging Behavior (no Part 1 or 2), all of the articles in this Essential are included.
This volume of Exchange Essentials includes the following selected Exchange articles, in pdf format, focusing on dealing with children with challenging behavior:
- We Are All in This Together
by Mary Louise Hemmeter
- Including Children With Challenging Behavior in Your Child Care Community
by Barbara Kaiser and Judy Sklar Rasminsky
- Granting Children Their Emotions
by Ilse Elizabeth Plattner
- Instructive Discipline is Built on Understanding — Choosing Time In
by David Elkind
- Positive Strategies for Children with Sensory Integration Challenges
by Julie Rose and Nancy Rosenow
- Don't Expel That Child!
by Linda Crisalli
- Lessons From My Mother-In-Law: A Story about Discipline
by Janet Gonzalez-Mena
- Norman and the Bunny
by Michael Marsh
- The Path Towards Social and Emotional Competence
by Mona Grace Kim, Peggy Daly Pizzo, and Yolanda Garcia
- Challenging Behavior
by Holly M. Bishop and Douglas S. Baird
Note: Downloadable PDFs are only available for download in pdf format. Directions for downloading follow immediately after purchase.