This volume of Exchange Essentials includes the following selected Exchange articles, in pdf format, focusing on the spirit of teaching:
- Joy in Our Relationships with Children, Families, and Each Otherby Luis Hernandez
- The Intangibles in the Early Childhood Classroom
by Carol B. Hillman
- Spontaneity and the Pursuit of Beautiful Opportunities
by Judith Pack
- What It Really Means to Teach a Child
by Ellen Fisher-Turk
- Why Do We Do What We Do?
by Ruth A. Wilson
- Beyond Remote-Controlled Teaching and Learning: The Special Challenges of Helping Children Construct Knowledge Today
by Diane E. Levin
- Walking Alongside Children as They Form Compassion
by Wendy Hinrichs Sanders
Note: Downloadable PDFs are only available for download in pdf format. Directions for downloading follow immediately after purchase.