ExchangeEveryDay Past Issues
<< Previous Issue
| View Past Issues
| | Next Issue >>
May 12, 2021
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come.
A new Exchange Essentials article collection, "Caring for Yourself and Your Team," is now available to provide support after a very challenging year. We hope you’ll find it rejuvenating, realistic, relatable, and a helpful resource. As Meghan Davidson, one of the article authors writes: "Research has indicated that the most common psychological and physical health effects from the stressors and consequences of the pandemic include anxiety, depression and headaches…Mental health is as important as physical health. If you encountered a colleague or employee who had the sniffles or a cough, you would likely inquire if they were feeling ok. The same should be true for mental health. There is no shame, nor should there be a stigma…"
Here are the articles included in the new Exchange Essentials:
- Self Compassion by Tamar Jacobsen
- Strategies for Preventing Teacher Burnout by Ellen Drolette
- Combating Director Burnout: One Director’s Story by Heidi LaBounty
- No Shame in Addressing Mental Health: How Can I Support my Colleagues? by Meghan Davidson
- Enhancing our Work Through Playful Professional Practice by Glory Ressler
- Getting and Keeping Your Groove: Building Resilience in Adults by Rachel Robertson and Helen Zarba
- Strategies for Preventing Child Care Director Burnout by Syretha Storey
- Modeling Mindfulness by Practicing Presence by Lisa J. Lucas
- Broken into Wholeness by Holly Elissa Bruno
Use coupon code ESSENTIALS
for buy two, get two FREE Exchange Essentials
The Exchange Essentials PDF, Children with Challenging Behavior Part 1, provides tools and strategies for managing challenging behavior.
In our large collection of Exchange Essentials article collections, find resources on subjects such as administration, child development, curriculum, environments, family, and leadership.
|Use coupon code ESSENTIALS at checkout.
Offer valid through June 2, 2021, at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
May not be combined with any other offer.
Not valid on past purchases or bulk discounts.
What is ExchangeEveryDay?
ExchangeEveryDay is the official electronic newsletter for Exchange Press. It is delivered five days a week containing news stories, success stories, solutions, trend reports, and much more.